Saturday, October 4, 2008

INDIA


My journey to India will begin soon! Jippiii! :)


So Karina.. WHERE ARE YOU GOING???

Well I am going to my AIESEC traineeship at Technopak (http://www.technopak.com/) in India. This is an international management consulting firm that provides strategy advise and implementation support to leading companies across the world in the focus areas of food & grocery, fashion, consumer durables, consumer electronics, fast moving consumer goods, healtcare, hospitality and human resource development. (believe me or not but I didnt copy it from the home page, I already know how to introduce my work place!)
Technopak has it`s head office in Gurgaon and this is only 30 min away from Delhi, the capital of India. There are also offices is Bangalore (which I might visit as well) and in Mumbai.

Okay. Nice. What are you going to do there?

My job will be market research. I liked the most MindScape - the strategic consumer insights division of Technopak. It is the place where I can apply my background (psychology & economics) fully. Consumer psychology is a distinct branch!

It seems interesting! When are you going?

I am leaving Estonia on the 28th of October and I will be in India on the 29th of Oct. There will be 5 trainees starting work at Technopak and we are going to start from the 1st of November.

And for how long?

I am going there for 1 year. Yes, the whole year of new experiences, diversity, people from all the corners of the world and continius professional and personal growth! Isn`t it amazing?

Would you like to add anything?

Yes, I promise to keep my blog more fresh and up to date with my adventure in India!

Thank you Karina for these news and next time hear about you in India.

Thank you for listening as well and greetings from Pattina!

2 comments:

Arvind said...

Hi Karina, have a safe trip into India. We look forward to welcoming you to our country, my city (Delhi), and our company Technopak.

I hope your expectations, while in India, are fully met.

All the best!

Arvind Singhal (Technopak)

Karina said...

Thank you Arvind very much for this warm welcome!
It was a pleasant surprise to read your message.

I am looking forward to coming to your country and I believe it will we a fantastic year.

Greetings from Estonia until now! :)